Systemic Functional Grammar
Date: Sunday, February 13th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Chris Sullivan
Systemic Functional Grammar is an approach to language which challenges the traditional view of grammar as a set of rules to be obeyed or broken. This presentation will explain how language is classified under Systemics, and will also provide examples of how this system of classification can successfully be used in the classroom.
Organization: Chiba Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Chiba JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: SATY Bunka Hall, Room 1 (4th Floor), 1 min. walk from Inage Station east exit on JR Sobu Line. map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.