ETJ-Yamaguchi February Meeting: Phonics and Motivation
Date: Sunday, February 13th, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Andrea Klym and Sachiyo Okazaki
There are three parts to today's ETJ-Yamaguchi meeting. Please feel welcome to attend and tell others about this new group. The first part of today's event is a talk entitled Teaching Phonics in Classes for Young Learners and Older Learners. The speaker is Andrea Klym. The second part of today's event for teachers is a demonstration entitled How to motivate children to answer English questions. This demonstration is led by Sachiyo Okazaki. The third part of this afternoon's get-together is a group discussion. Feel free to participate or just listen in.
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Bromski's English Academy (t: 083-923-5934) 3236-8 Yoshiki, Yamaguchi city. 10 min. drive from the Yuda Onsen station, very close to CO-OP Izumi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: