Group Dynamics in the Language Classroom
Date: Saturday, February 12th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Tim Murphey
How can we help students in our classes form supportive and cohesive groups? Group dynamics is probably one of the most – if not the most – useful subdisciplines in the social sciences for language teachers. This workshop seeks to sensitize teachers to how groups develop and how we can enhance our students' learning through applying some group dynamic principles.
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen for non-members, 500 yen for students
Venue: D-201, AIU Library, Akita International University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562