PowerPoint: How to use it. How to use it better
Date: Sunday, February 27th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Anthony Crooks (Miyagi University of Education)
This session will introduce Microsoft's PowerPoint presentation software as a teaching and presentation tool. No previous experience with it is necessary. Participants are encouraged to bring notebook/laptop computers loaded with the PowerPoint software (often found as a part of the Microsoft Office suite of programs) and with their computer batteries fully charged so they can have hands-on experience. Please note the location: For our February and March meetings will be held at Sendai's Mediatheque on Jozenji-dori.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 Yen; students free the first time, 500 yen thereafter.
Venue: Sendai Mediatheque map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: