OUP Kids' Club:
2005 Oxford University Press Kids' Club Tour in Yokohama: Rhythm and Reading: Classroom Fun for the Very Young
Date: Saturday, February 26th, 2005 Time: 9:15 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Charles Vilina and Kathy Kampa, Craig Wright, Patrick Jackson, Setsuko Toyama
Oxford University Press is delighted to announce their premier event for teachers of young and very young learners: the Oxford Kid's Club Tour. This year the tour will be held at a record number of seventeen venues and runs from February 11 - 27. The tour is designed to give both Japanese and native English teachers practical, hands-on training for teaching English to young and very young learners.
The seventeen-city tour features popular and well-known presenters such as Setsuko Toyama, Carolyn Graham, Kevin Churchley, Charles Vilina, Kathleen Kampa, Patrick Jackson, Craig Wright and more!
* Admission is free and pre-registration is not required.
* Remember you can become a Kids' Club member on the day, and current members who introduce new teachers to the Club will get a free gift so don't forget to bring a friend!
* Books sales at each event, and a 10 percent discount for Oxford Kids' Club Members.
For the full schedule to see who is appearing where, maps to each location, presenter biographies, and to find how to become a Oxford Kids' Club member please visit the website:
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Tsuruyacho Forum, Masuto Bldg 5F, 17-1 Daimachi Kanagawa-ku Yokohama
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454