OUP Kids' Club:
2005 Oxford University Press Kids' Club Tour in Osaka: Rhythm and Reading: Classroom Fun for the Very Young
Date: Sunday, February 20th, 2005 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Carolyn Graham, Charles Vilina and Kathy Kampa, Craig Wright, Patrick Jackson, Setsuko Toyama, Kevin Churchley
Oxford University Press is delighted to announce their premier event for teachers of young and very young learners: the Oxford Kid's Club Tour. This year the tour will be held at a record number of seventeen venues and runs from February 11 - 27. The tour is designed to give both Japanese and native English teachers practical, hands-on training for teaching English to young and very young learners.
The seventeen-city tour features popular and well-known presenters such as Setsuko Toyama, Carolyn Graham, Kevin Churchley, Charles Vilina, Kathleen Kampa, Patrick Jackson, Craig Wright and more!
* Admission is free and pre-registration is not required.
* Remember you can become a Kids' Club member on the day, and current members who introduce new teachers to the Club will get a free gift so don't forget to bring a friend!
* Books sales at each event, and a 10 percent discount for Oxford Kids' Club Members.
For the full schedule to see who is appearing where, maps to each location, presenter biographies, and to find how to become a Oxford Kids' Club member please visit the website:
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: YMCA Tosabori, 7F 1-5-6 Tosagori Nishi-ku Osaka-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454