Kyoto ETJ February Meeting: Building a better curriculum
Date: Sunday, February 27th, 2005 Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Speaker: Open Panel Discussion
Kyoto-ETJ is a support group for English teachers teaching children up through middle school in Kyoto Prefecture. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Today's event focusses on building a better curriculum for your language classes.
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Venue: Kyoto kokusai koryu center in Kyoto station building Isetan 9fl
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code: