The Business Side of Teaching English
Date: Sunday, February 27th, 2005 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various Eikaiwa School Owners in the Niigata area
Interested in opening your own school? Come and join ETJ Niigata's panel of school owners and learn the secrets of running a successful school. We will be discussing a variety of topics related to operating an English school, including:
- Setting up a School (Location, Licenses, etc)
- Setting Fees
- Advertising and Promotion
- Collecting Tuition
- Taxes and Bookkeeping
- Hiring Teachers and Staff
- Do's and Don'ts
- ...and more!
Organization: ETJ Niigata (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Niigata)
Cost: 500 yen, includes light refreshments
Venue: Niigata Bandai Shimin Kaikan, 7 minute walk from Niigata Station (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Niigata
Email QR Code: