Maruzen Kids' Club English Teaching Materials Fair in Nagoya
Date: Saturday, February 26th, 2005 Time: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito
Lots of great presentations all day! The Macmillan LanguageHouse presentation is from 2:20 to 3:10 and is entitled The Recipe for a Successful Class. What's the secret recipe for a successful class? Take some Active Learners, add a little Humor, and blend well in an atmosphere where Mistakes are Allowed. Learn how you can create this recipe for your class! There are three parts to this presentation:
1. Active Learners – Talk about how 'Teacher C' encourages her students to become active.
2. Humor – Show how humor can add that little extra element to keep the lesson fun. A Gorilla Town with a banana shop? (Finding Out 3 ) A date with an alien? (Finding Out 4 )
3. Mistakes are OK.
For more information, including a complete schedule and map, please see the MacKids website.
Organization: Macmillan LanguageHouse (Macmillian LanguageHouse)
Venue: Maruzen Nagoya Sakae Store
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Macmillian LanguageHouse
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-4533-8082