Maruzen Kids' Club English Teaching Materials Fair
Date: Sunday, February 27th, 2005 Time: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Euan McKirdy
Lots of great presentations all day! The Macmillan LanguageHouse presentation is from 3:00 to 4:30 and is entitled Building Blocks: Having Fun While Building a Strong Foundation. This workshop will demonstrate how the Finding Out series works, focusing on how Finding Out
- Makes learning to read easier by teaching phonics in a fun way, using the students' natural curiosity.
- Guarantees that your students will have fun, want to speak English and retain more language by using flashcards and games to practice patterns and introduce new language.
- Boosts student's reading confidence by showing them how to combine sounds to build words.
- Keeps your students' attention with an ongoing storyline.
Organization: Macmillan LanguageHouse (Macmillian LanguageHouse)
Venue: Maruzen Osaka Shinsaibashi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Macmillian LanguageHouse
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-4533-8082