Is Shadowing a Magic Wand?
Date: Saturday, February 19th, 2005 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Ken Tamai (Kobe City University of Foreign Studies)
Shadowing is now quickly becoming a popular method in teaching listening. The presenter would like to talk about the constituents of listening ability and possible effects of shodowing based on his research results. Other relevant listening practices will be introduced as well.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kobe YMCA (2-7-15 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe/078-241-7204)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: