Teaching Content Through English: How To Manage Students' Linguistic Challenges And Foster Their Learning
Date: Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Suzanne Gundermann
Disambiguation: What do we mean by English-taught? Identifying the shapes of diversity in the classroom. Identifying common pitfalls and challenges. How to avoid pitfalls: Students' recommendations (case study insights). Pre-class and in-class measures. How to enhance comprehension pro-actively: Interaction with students and communicative micro-methods.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Venue: University of the Ryukyus 50th Anniversary Hall (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304