10th Annual NEAR Conference: Celebrating Changes and Innovation in Language Education
Date: Saturday, June 9th, 2018 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Makoto Ikeda (Sophia University); call for papers due Feb. 12
A unique, boutique style, one day language conference. This conference allows participants to have more one on one contact with presenters in different fields of language education. Please see the NEAR Conference pages for details.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Pre-registration 3000 yen
Non-members: Pre-registration 3500 yen
Venue: University of Niigata Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: