NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
LATEM Seminars in Kagoshima (two sessions: morning and afternoon)
Date: Sunday, February 20th, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
LATEM Group Seminars provide an excellent way for you to improve your teaching skills. Little America sponsors a number of Group Seminars in various cities around Japan every year. These weekend seminars allow you to upgrade your credentials and take your teaching to the next level. Whether you are new to English teaching on the elementary school level or a veteran looking for new ideas, whether you are an administrator, a homeroom teacher or a concerned parent, this LATEM Seminar will give you a new edge on elementary school English dynamics. See the LATEM Group Seminars page to register. The Morning Seminar runs 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, and covers Preschool English. The Afternoon Seminar runs 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and covers Elementary School English. For information, please contact the Kagoshima seminar coordinator, Junko Matsuda, at email@example.com or phone 090 1923 8450.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 5400 yen for one seminar, or 10000 yen for both (register on the LATEM website)
Non-members: 6000 yen for one seminar, or 10000 yen for both (register on the LATEM website)
Venue: Jyutaku Kyokyu Kosha Buliding 1F, Conference room 117, Shinyashiki cho 16, Kagoshima shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826