Tohoku ELT Expo
Date: Sunday, November 8th, 2009 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Bringing together all English teachers There will be presentations and materials for teachers at all levels, including university, senior and junior high school, elementary school, and kindergarten. In fact, the aim is to provide top-class presentations and material displays for every kind of English teacher. You can preregister for the Expo at www.eltnews.com/ETJ/events/preregistration.shtml. It is OK to attend the Expos without preregistering but it saves time on the day of the Expo both for yourself and for the volunteers taking care of registration. Here in Sendai, ETJ and JALT have a very strong collaborative relationship. As such, both organizations will be present at the event.
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tohoku Fukushi University, Eki-mae Building, 6F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206