Organizing events and language learning
Date: Sunday, November 29th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: April Amihan Alcazar, Bill Balsamo 2009 Asian Scholar
April Amihan Alcazar will begin with a video presentation of her involvement in organizing THT in the Philippines for the last three seminars, and the future plans to expand the program. She will also discuss her involvement as Conference Organizer of the Asian Youth Forum, in Manila on December 2009. She will then proceed to give a lecture on the utilization of Contextual Learning Theory and Functional Literacy Approach in the study of English as a foreign language using powerpoint presentation. We can then have a question and answer time.
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Egret, Room 2 Meeting room (daini kaigishitsu) Himeji
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808