JACET 2013: The 52nd International Convention (day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, August 31st, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Susan Bassnett (The University of Warwick), Ken Hyland (The University of Hong Kong), Toru Iiyoshi (Kyoto University). Call for papers due Feb. 8th
The theme of JACET's 52nd International Convention is Collaboration and Relativization in English Language Education 「英語教育の連携と相対化」. The expectations of English language education have been changing rapidly over recent years. In order to resolve the issues involved, closer collaboration is needed with related disciplines. There is also a need to reconsider the role of JACET in English language education based on relativization with respect to other related disciplines and organizations. The theme of Collaboration and Relativization in English Language Education expresses this aim to promote discussion of such issues in order to identify emerging trends in English language education.
Call for Papers
The submission period is January 8 (Tue.) - February 8 (Fri.), 2013 (23:59:59 JST).
For further information, please see the JACET 2013 webpage.
Organization: Japan Association of College English Teachers (National JACET)
Cost: JACET Members: 7,000 yen
Non-members: 1 day: 8,000 yen; 2 days: 10,000 yen; 3 days: 12,000 yen
Venue: Kyoto University, Yoshida Campus, Yoshida Nihonmatsu-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8501
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National JACET
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3268-9686