NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI MINI seminar
Date: Sunday, June 16th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:45 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida (TEMI Teacher Trainer), Sohei Uchida (TEMI Teacher Trainer), Yoko Sato (Nata Elementary School Veteran Teacher)
TEMI (Teaching English Methods Institute), a nonprofit organization pleased to announce that, out of popular demand, our first TEMI MINI seminar will be held. Attendees will be able to upgrade their credentials through interactive workshops and demonstrations. Japanese will be the main language for the event, but English will be available for non Japanese. Also attendees will receive a TEMI MINI Seminar Certificate and a TEMI Booklet. For details, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 5,000 yen
Venue: NPO Volunteer Koryu Center, Fukuokashi Seinen Center 5F 2-6-46 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826