Super Simple Learning:
Keep It Super Simple: English songs and games for young learners
Date: Sunday, April 15th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Devon Thagard (Co-founder, Super Simple Learning), Tanja Yoder (Co-founder, Super Simple Learning), Sara Wall (Head Teacher, Knock Knock English)
Registration is closed for this event. The organizaers have informed us that the event is now full.
Do you want your students to LOVE learning English? Do you want to have fun teaching English? In this workshop we'll share songs and activity ideas for helping preschoolers and kindergarterners learn English with songs, games, and creative play.
It's simple, we'll show you how!
Space is limited. Event is full.
Organization: Super Simple Learning
Venue: FORUM8 #501 2-10-7 Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Super Simple Learning
Email QR Code: